Sunday 28 September 2008

In search of perfection

There are always good reasons to have a day job, and there are great reasons to quit your day job, but why don't more people consider simply changing their day jobs?
- The Lost Soul Companion by Susan M. Brackney

What is the perfect breakfast?

I am incredibly undecided on this. On one hand there are beautiful, chocolaty pancakes with almond butter and refreshing fruit.


But on the other hand we have a fresh grapefruit straight off the tree with a sprinkling of sugar. Beautifully sour and sweet at the same time.


Or then there's fresh girdle scones filled with dried figs and roasted cashews and smothered in market jam?


I can't decide! Can I have everything?!

8 comments:

  1. I always have so much trouble deciding what I want for breakfast...everything always sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm major dilemma! everything is too good to be true! yumyumyum. if i were you i would EAT IT ALL! *devlish grin* haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it were up to me? you could have everything at the same time, all the time. and so could I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous breakfast! I really enjoy your blog, I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm have everything- it all looks soo yummy! I should really start eating more exciting breakfasts.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, you can't have everything... you must share it with ME! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I would choose everything. And seconds too, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, I love breakfast foods. Yours all look delicious!

    ReplyDelete